Get heat protection that surpasses conventional insulation with HSC™ Coating. HSC™ Coating is a ceramic based, water-borne insulating coating designed to insulate in medium temperature situations. Use HSC™ Coating as a base coat/primer or build layers for additional protection.
This insulation method is much different than the traditional “wrap” insulation materials that only slow down the loss of heat (known as an R rating or “heat transfer”). The seven ceramic compounds used create a barrier to catch and hold heat on the surface of the unit—be it pipe, furnace surface, boiler, etc. Unlike wraps that use air as the insulation component, the ceramic compounds in HSC™ Coating resist absorbing heat trying to come off the surface to escape. This traps and holds the heat onto the surface for more effective insulation performance.
Benefits of HSC™ Coating:
- Easy to Apply - Apply directly to hot pipes while operating with brush, roller, or airless sprayer.
- Increased Insulation - Additional coats immediately reduce surface temperature and loss of heat.
- Long Lasting – Does not absorb moisture or lose insulation value.
- Safe - HSC™ Coating is non-flammable and non-toxic.
- Coverage – Can be brushed or sprayed to fit over any configuration or shape.
Contact Energy Roofs
and Walls, LLC with any questions or to request